QuikAluminum Epoxy Putty Stick for Aluminum Repair & Rebuilding Polymeric Systems Inc. (7'' Tube) (4 Tubes)
QuikAluminum Epoxy Putty Stick for Aluminum Repair & Rebuilding Polymeric Systems Inc. (7'' Tube) (4 Tubes) by Quik at UCBC Group. MPN: 457050. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. QuikAluminum, by Polymeric Systems Inc., is an aluminum-reinforced epoxy putty stick formulated to quickly repair or rebuild anything made of
Product Description & Reviews
QuikAluminum, by Polymeric Systems Inc., is an aluminum-reinforced epoxy putty stick formulated to quickly repair or rebuild anything made of aluminum
Features & Highlights
- This fast-setting, industrial-strength aluminum epoxy bonds tenaciously to metals, curing tough and hard
- No measuring or mixing tools are required for use, as each stick contains pre-measured portions of activator and base throughout and its putty-like consistency eliminates drips and runs for "no-mess" applications.
- Repair seams in rain gutters and downspouts, seal leaks in aluminum boats, fill in dents in recreational vehicles, rebuild torn screw holes in storm windows and doors, mend machine parts and castings, or repair leaky radiator, aluminum tanks and tubing.
- QuikAluminum can be drilled, tapped, machined, ground, filed or painted in just 60 minutes after application.
- Solvent and VOC-Free, this hand-mixable epoxy is non-rusting and will not shrink or pull away. Best of all, the unused portion stays fresh for future use when stored in its original packaging.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Quik, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Polymeric Systems
QuikAluminum Epoxy Putty Stick is a hand-kneadable, fast-setting, aluminum-reinforced polymer compound for permanent repairs to anything made of aluminum. It also bonds to other metals, wood, glass, masonry and many plastics. It comes in a handy "Too...
By Alvin Products
Lab Metal 12 oz. Can ready-to-use metal repair and patching compound. Spreads like paste, hardens into metal. Adheres to metal, wood, plastic, glass, fiberglass and more. Apply right from the can. Can be milled, drilled, tapped, ground and sanded smo...
Permatex PermaPoxy 4-Minute Multi-Metal Epoxy is a versatile, easy-to-use, multi-metal, two-part epoxy adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding or brazing. Sets in four minutes with no clamping needed and has a dark grey appear...
mpn: NA, ean: 7439002063004,
Specification: Item: PlungerType: Dual BatteryMixing Ratio: 10:1For Use With: Mfr. No. 80200Characteristics: Aluminum, 46mmApplication: Use 200mL AdhesivesPackage Quantity: 1"Item: Plunger. Type: Dual Battery. Mixing Ratio: 10:1. For Use With: Mfr. N...
By The Epoxy Experts
mpn: MAXBONDLV1GAL, ean: 4913263162148,
MAX MARINE GRADE Epoxy System is excellent for boat repairs, restoration and building. MAX MARINE GRADE is an Epoxy/Polyamide based resin, one of the best systems to use for applications that will be subject to water immersion and marine environments...