PROTOL Tinner’s Snips 10 inches Straight Pattern, Aluminum Cutters, High Strength Forged and Heat Treated Carbon Steel Black (90-TS10)
PROTOL Tinner’s Snips 10 inches Straight Pattern, Aluminum Cutters, High Strength Forged and Heat Treated Carbon Steel Black (90-TS10) by Protol at UCBC Group. MPN: 90-TS10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description : Designed to make straight cuts or wide, curving cuts to left or right, these snips can be operated with either hand. Soft, two-layer,
Product Description & Reviews
Designed to make straight cuts or wide, curving cuts to left or right, these snips can be operated with either hand. Soft, two-layer, non-slip grip ease stress letting you comfortably exert more force and work longer without fatigue
- Cuts straight or in wide curves
- High Strength forged and heat treated carbon steel
- Precision-ground cutting edges are high frequency treated to increase hardness and durability
- soft, 2-layers, non-slip handles slips for extra comfort
- Designed for use with either left or right hand
- Meet and exceeds ANIS/ASME standards
Features & Highlights
- Snip tool cuts up to 20-gauge cold-roll steel and 22-gauge stainless-steel
- Precision-ground edges on the tin snips ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality
- Snip tool features a flat blade that cuts straight and wide curves
- Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other for optimal precision
- Hot, drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Protol, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Midwest Tool & Cutlery
mpn: MWT-VN, ean: 0727226130518,
If you care about the quality of the tools you use or sell, you'll appreciate a company that cares about the quality of the tools it makes. Our Siding, Trim, and Gutter Tools are precision built tradesman tools that truly make installation and repai...
By Midwest Tool & Cutlery
mpn: MWT-6716A, ean: 0727226130358,
Midwest Snips forged blade Power Cutter long-cut aviation snips are the world's best! They feature an extended length of cut and a wide blade opening. The extended cut length allows the user to cut thin materials faster with fewer re-bites. Our forg...
mpn: MC14NRB, ean: 0686046528953,
ANDY REPLACEMENT BLADE FOR MC14NThe aluminum handled snip with the strength of steel, now sports sleek, aggressive new styling to make it more versatile than ever! Plus, resized handles and easier blade replacement make the BIG 14-inch Andy Snip the ...
mpn: 14-566, ean: 0754262196420,
For over 170 years, STANLEY has developed and delivered tools that have helped to build this great nation of ours. Through decades of innovation, STANLEY has become a trusted name in tools for professionals and consumers alike. Today, we continue thi...