Free Shipping Included! Berger Lopping Shear #4214 by Berger Instruments at UCBC Group. MPN: 4214. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Berger bypass lopping shears of the classic line are equipped with a high-grade finished cutting head made of forged quality steel and are
Product Description & Reviews
The Berger bypass lopping shears of the classic line are equipped with a high-grade finished cutting head made of forged quality steel and are designed for cutting diameters of up to 35 mm. Both the blade and the Counter blade are interchangeable, so the product guarantees a long service life. A precision ground blade with Non-Stick coating ensures highest cutting performance. Fixing notches forged into the counterblade keep the cut material in the optimal cutting position and make it difficult to slip away. The inner sides of the blade and counterblade have a forged reservoir for easy distribution of oil within the cutting head, which can be supplied Externally without dismantling the Shear. The extremely sturdy handles are made of lightweight, high-strength aluminum with a special plastic coating, which adapts perfectly to the hand and, together with the integrated shock absorbing cushion, supports joint-gentle work. The maximum opening angle of 90 ° in the grip area ensures optimum power transmission. The Lopper made in Germany has been Awarded the GS mark for tested safety and the kwf professional seal for ideal use in the Forestry sector.
Features & Highlights
- Equipped with a high-grade finished cutting head made of forged quality steel, designed for cutting diameters of up to 35 mm (1.4 in)
- Long service life: blade and the counter blade are Interchangeable
- Highest cutting performance: precision ground blade (Non-Stick coating), fixing notches forged into counter blade - material stays in the optimal cutting position
- Permanent lubrication: forged reservoir for easy distribution of oil within the cutting head, can be supplied externally (without dismantling)
- Joint gentle work: extremely sturdy handles made of lightweight, high-strength aluminum; special plastic coating, which adapts perfectly to the hand
Scissors & Shears
Tools & Home Improvement
10.8 x 1.2 x 30.4 inches
10.8 x 1.2 x 30.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Berger Instruments, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By BERGER Tools
mpn: 4170, ean: 4006457417022,
Profi-lopping Shear, replaceable blade made of high-grade steel, chromium-plated counter-blade, shock absorber, high-grade aluminum tube with non-slip and comfortable grip hand guardReplaceable blade. Blade made of high-grade steel. Chromium-plated c...
By Berger Garden Tools
mpn: BR1100, ean: 0043099011007,
Berger's aluminum line consists of light handles made of durable, forged aluminum that enable efficient and safe working. Special hollow-grinding technology achieves optimal cutting results. A sap groove deep in the counter blade is self-cleaning fo...
mpn: AS-020, ean: 4969402043519,
Gardening Pro aluminum pruning shears AS-020 (japan import)...