Benefits of Membership
Become a member of UCBC today! Your UCBC membership brings significant benefits:
- Free admission to UCBC Monthly Breakfast Meetings for one year
- Discounted fees to special seminars and events
- Monthly Newsletter packed with timely and relevant industry information
- Access to ‘Members Only Resource’
- Individual or company profile within ‘Members Only Resource’
- Annual International Conference: Network, learn and conduct business with top business and other leaders from China and North America.
- Prominent, Expert Speakers: Interact with speakers who focus on actionable information.
- Focus on Small Business & Entrepreneurship: We focus on SME business, where real progress and employment is built.
- Diverse Membership: Our members represent virtually every industry and service involved in international business.
- International Delegations: Ample opportunities to meet with business delegations from China or go to China in a delegation.
- Government Connections: We partner with trade offices, the U.S. Commercial Service, Small Business Administration, Embassies and more.
- Internship and Mentoring: Obtain highly qualified internships providing valuable responsibilities and professional growth.
- Active Mentor Network: Access to an Active Mentor Network to get help in entrepreneurial issues such as business planning, fund raising, etc.
- Serial Entrepreneurs & Investors: You will find serial entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and other financial experts at every meeting who can offer advice and help.
- Promote Your Business: Display literature and other promotional items at meetings or through your "members only" page on the UCBC website.
- Members' Database: Access the "Member's Only" section of the UCBC website for member profiles and other information.
- Volunteer opportunities: Expand your relationship by volunteering, which also brings complimentary access to certain events.
Entitles 3 individuals from your organization to enjoy full member benefits
Membership rates are prorated by quarter.
Fees waived for 2013